The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...quarterbacks are Blake Bortles Nick Foles, Case Keenam and Touchdown Tommy Brady......

Do you think they will bother playing the games, or just crown the Pats this weekend?

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
If Wentz would have made it to the end of the season he could have gave Brady a run for his money. The way things look at this point another Lombardi trophy will be heading to Foxborough , MA.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
I think New England's reign is about over. Saying you're going to play to 45 and actually doing it are two different things. If you believe what the sports rags say Belichick is starting to get restless and considering other options. New England looses either one of these guys and they are just another team in the NFL.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
I think the Jags will put up a fight but the Pats will pick there D apart and I don't think they can score more than 17 points on anyone not named the Steelers and Ravens. So Pats win AFC 28-10

I think the Vikings have an equal D to the Eagles but have more ability to score. so I think the Vikings win, but a close game 24-21 with some drama at the end.

I think the SB (if my prediction is correct will be a great one)
Last minute heroics and I think the Vikings pull it out and win the game on there home field 31-28.

Now I could be completely wrong but if it's all spot on I will look like a genius.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
I hate to break the news to you dragman but the Jags scored more than 17 points 13 times in the 2017 season.
Defense scored and set up a lot of those. I don't figure Brady will spoon feed them points like has happened a lot this year.

·
Registered
39,341 Posts
Last time I checked there wasn't a separate scoreboard for defensive scores or offensive scores set up by the defense. A score, is a score, is a score. It doesn't matter how they do it, they are all points and they all count.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
45 of 46 players were. Another boring SB, and an equally boring HT show, coming up.
Another boring SB??? are you a football fan??? The last SB was one of the greatest games ever! I understand if you don't like the teams, but the game was CRAZY

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Another boring SB??? are you a football fan??? The last SB was one of the greatest games ever! I understand if you don't like the teams, but the game was CRAZY
Can you quote me the score, without looking it up? As far as this next one, if it's the Pats and Vikings, Brady will pick them apart, vs the Vikings backup to the backup QB whose claim to fame is a back footed "Hail Mary" to a guy guarded by a rookie who attempts one of the worst tackles in history and manages to not only miss the receiver but did manage to take out a co-defender instead!

PS. I don't think the Eagles can win Sunday but if they did, they would give NE a tougher opponent.

PPS. When do pitchers and catchers report?

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
A 28-3 comeback to win in OT. I mean it was a great game unless you let watching it be ruined by who won.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts