The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this man for permission to trap on his land he said yes today was the first day my traps ever hit his dirt i got a call later in the day he said dont trap on my land you will catch my cats and i explaned to him that i was using dogproofs and that its very unlikely i would catch a cat he said i dont care and hanged up so i went to pull my traps (that i put time into setting)and he already took the time to set them all off for me

some people huh

·
Registered
653 Posts
Happened to me twice this season. First farm I've trapped for 3 years, asked, set, Next day showed up at the door saying no worried about their dog. So I PULLED THEM. Different farm, owner says yes, he used to trap as a kid just tell the neighbors so they don't walk their dogs and get caught. DONE. Even told them about where I was gonna set to stay clear.Set. Next afternoon get the call to go pull the neighbors are worried about thier dogs and he wants to keep peace. Aggrevating but I want to keep peace, I'LL check with them this summer to try again. Even if it's just with CR's better than nothing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts