The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I looking to put a snow plow on my Yamaha Bruin 350 2X4. Does anyone have any recommendations on a plow. i want to buy a good one but don't want to go broke buying it. I will use it for snow removal and moving dirt and gravel.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
If you were just moving snow I would say get the 4' plow but since you are moving dirt and gravel too I would definitely recommend you getting the 3' plow. Also Warn makes a great plow... and they are the cheapest out there. I bought mine on ebay new... and it is not showing any signs of ware and it's 5 years old and heavily used.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Mine is a 4 footer from Polaris. Works great for snow and I used it for moving stone for a driveway once. No problems.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I got some big ol moose country on the big bear.
I like it , works well.
Not crazy about the mount set up , if you go riding in the woods with the mount on the bottom of the frame in place , you'll bend them ears and lining stuff up will be a booger when its time to put the plow on.
And who likes taking the mount off and putting it back on just to ride off road?
I seen Polaris has a decent hook up that uses the ball hitch , wish my yamaha did it that way

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
I like the way my Polaris mount works. Very easy to put on and take off.

·
Registered
21,378 Posts
Dutch said:
Mine is a 4 footer from Polaris. Works great for snow and I used it for moving stone for a driveway once. No problems.
That sounds like the ticket.Will a polaris plow fit on a Suzuki?I have a cycle country plow on mine that mounts below the foot pegs.It works good but it can be a pain to put back on at times.

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Doug, I'm guessing it won't but, it might be worth asking. It really is an easy attachment, altho the lift arm does stay on the machine all the time, summer and winter. Have no problems with that tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts