The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have about half a snow goose rig, and im lookin for someone with the other half to maybe get together and put a hurting on the things? i have a bunch of fields that they fly over.. and working on some more this comin weekend..PM if interested

·
Registered
148 Posts
Moderators please remove any comments that aren't constructive. I saw what 4C had to say and I liked that. The "pot" doesn't always have to be stirred, i think that was proven in the last day or two on this forum. Mightyjoe that wasn't directly towards you but i hope you understand my point. it doesn't take much to get things off track around here.

Anyhow i will PM you waterfowler. Anyone else i would also like some PMs. We have a rig, and a few fields. Would like some contacts incase we could work something out. PM me thanks.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I don't have any snow hunting gear, but if you have any space and want some company, I would be very interested.

·
20,126 Posts
Waterfowl Hunter. My advice to you would be to just be careful with who you chose. If you can find a local hunting partner to you with the other half of the rig do so. Even if it takes few weeks longer.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Half a spread (how many us that?)
Can get the job done. I know guys hunting with 200 that kill snows. Not 238 of them, but some. Round up your canada hunting buddies and go for it!

waterfowl hunter said:
i have about half a snow goose rig, and im lookin for someone with the other half to maybe get together and put a hurting on the things? i have a bunch of fields that they fly over.. and working on some more this comin weekend..PM if interested

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Trout 2003 said:
Waterfowl Hunter. My advice to you would be to just be careful with who you chose. If you can find a local hunting partner to you with the other half of the rig do so. Even if it takes few weeks longer.
yeah...I could have said it that way too...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Good advice

BOOTOXEN said:
Half a spread (how many us that?)
Can get the job done. I know guys hunting with 200 that kill snows. Not 238 of them, but some. Round up your canada hunting buddies and go for it!

waterfowl hunter said:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
....the more the merrier....ive noticed a lot of guys like to group up and put out big spreads.....cause that's what's. working in the traffic areas these days....if you can t get on the X....you can swat at smaller groups which ussally decoy better for you in the traffic areas......Honkers51

1 - 12 of 12 Posts