The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
i like to sneak up on them with my chain saw. then i get behind them and give them the v throat slit followed by a shot to the back of the neck. next ya gotta cut and split to size. that looks kinda like a cherry tree so i would use it in a smoker with maybe some ribs

thats my recipe

·
6,467 Posts
i would try and get this post deleted to much for the tree huggers to use in the fight against guns. im not sure they are in season either

·
Administrator
39,076 Posts
TATERDAVID said:
i like to sneak up on them with my chain saw. then i get behind them and give them the v throat slit followed by a shot to the back of the neck. next ya gotta cut and split to size. that looks kinda like a cherry tree so i would use it in a smoker with maybe some ribs

thats my recipe

·
Banned
900 Posts
I have bagged a few of those. I would donate it to a "vegetarian" food bank. Now if it had been a Maple.......MMM MMM Good!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
can not transport them across state lines due to restrictions. Though it would be a easy mount. I have done that once. And only once. Durning a drive I had 30 some deer come off a ridge right to me. I waited patiently. The last deer stopped at my wistle I easily squeezed the trigger and watched the deer take off. Walked up and had sucessfully taken the tree directly infront of the deer. I was heart broken. To this day have yet to take one with my flinter, though I loaned the gun to a buddy and he has taken a few with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.