The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just with the pictures of me with deer alone, I'm being overwhelmed with the ladies, if I smiled the women would be flocking.

It's for my own safety.

·
Registered
441 Posts
This is something I never understood. Someone shoots an awesome buck and in the picture they look like some [censored] in their cool aid. I always smile in my pics because I enjoyed the hunt.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
They are probably frowning because now their tag is filled, and their hunts are over for the year. And they're thinking about gutting their kill, the long drag back to the truck, and the 3 hours butchering time plus cleanup needed to get their kill in the freezer??

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I think it's cause they're tired from going to bed at 11 or 12 & getting up at 4 in the morning for 5 days in a row before shooting a deer. But it's a good kinda tired ....you know.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I know I posted this picture before, but I am not tired of looking at it. This is my daughters first buck taken the last saturday of rifle season this year. Is her smile big enough?? She is still smiling.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My ten year old son shot his first buck this year. It was a "trophy" spike buck. You couldn't KNOCK the smile off his face. Twelve hours later one of my buddies commented that anytime we talked about his buck "that big S%$# eating grin came back."
CHAZ

·
Registered
152 Posts
Love the smile that your first deer brings, congratulations to your son on a great buck. How long are those spikes?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts