The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a few week ago.They all went back down south. How many do you think is here in there pictures?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
they didn't go south I'm in Whiteahll lehigh county and my farm is freakn loaded everyday...infact this morning at 7:00 am they were driving me nuts......I'm tired of shooting them, it's actually boring

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
doubleT said:
they didn't go south I'm in Whiteahll lehigh county and my farm is freakn loaded everyday...infact this morning at 7:00 am they were driving me nuts......I'm tired of shooting them, it's actually boring
I'm pretty sure I could arrange the removal of a few of them..

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doubleT said:
I can also help you get rid of them. I mean if it boring I would more a happy to shoot some.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
doubleT said:
If they are boring then you must be one of those guys that jump them. I can not see how it can be boring. Let see some picture of them in your field or some kill pictures. I really don't think what your saying is true less you got photo's to back you up. a picture is worth a thousand words so let's see those pictures!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts