The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I tried them one year, shot 4 deer, recovered all 4 in short distance. Sharp blades, accurate. One head was wrecked by a deer, the others held up good. Not bad heads, just went back to my 75 grain grim reapers.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I tried them this year and was very pleased with how well they shot. Spot on with my field points, no tweaking required. I only shot one deer with them, a big bodied 2 1/2 year old buck. The holes were awesome but I couldnt tell you a thing about the blood trail because it was pouring down rain. I've been a die hard g5 Striker fan for several years now but I think I'll have Slick Tricks on my arrows again next year.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Lung shot 4 bucks with them and didn't have 1 blood trail that was worth a darn. I sold them and switched to G5 Strikers and not looking back.

·
Banned
462 Posts
ST's shoot great and are one of the best fixed blade heads on the market, I prefered the razor trick but would have no doubts about using any of them!!!

For me Razor Tricks and Trophy Taker Shuttle T's are flat out the best flying fixed blades heads I have ever used; regardless of bow/arrow combo used I have never had to make adjustments to shoot either of these bh's and fp's in the same group out as far as I want to shoot!

·
Registered
728 Posts
I've been using the 100gr Magnums for 8 years now and I've never had an issue. They put huge holes in the deer. A few years a ago I hit a tree which the arrow was completely buried. I dug it out and the blades were still in perfect condition. Maybe a little dull. But I later shot that same head into my target and it flew perfectly straight.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I've shot 5 deer so far with them and the deer have gone from 30 to 80 yds and all had excellent blood trails. All of those shots were pass thrus with my bow being set at 57 lbs.

·
Registered
20,874 Posts
I've killed about 40 deer with them.Only one has run out of sight and other than chipped blades,they all came out unscathed.They're easy to tune,hold up good and penetrate well.For the price,I see no reason to use anything else.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
I've killed 3 deer and an elk with them this year. Here is a picture of an entrance would on one of the deer.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
I have killed many deer with them . have been shooting them for several years now . No need to change for me .

·
Registered
180 Posts
shot one with them this year...i watched blood pour out of the deer as he ran away...a blind man could have followed the blood trail to this deer...needless to say, I was sold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts