The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have whiskers on my bow. Also have limb Siliencers and a S coil stabilizer. I want to take off the whiskers.....is their anything else light weight I could add or could I just use the limb silencer and that's it....looking to get the stuff off my string

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It really not too bad....I figures I could take some of that stuff off

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I am looking for.........what kinda of A now do u shoot?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I meant bow do u shoot.?

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
3D Hunter said:
get a string suppressor it will help a bunch..
this is the NUMBER ONE thing you can buy for your bow to change the sound. i shoot a martin and the guys shooting beside me with mathews shake their head in disbelief of how quiet it is.

·
Registered
21,564 Posts
I agree.One of the best inventions ever.I don't use them anymore but many different string silencers do work,especially in conjuction with a string suppressor.

I killed five deer with my bow this year,every one was wired when they came in.I called 4 in and the last one winded me.Not a single deer reacted to the shot.I only have a peep,loop and 4 brass nocks set up near my cams.I'm also shooting fairly light arrow at 5.34 gr/inch.Regardless,my bow is still quiet with only a string suppressor.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW....thats incredable....I dont have the screw in port in the back of my bow for that....what else could I do?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
A lot of different companies make an adapter if you only have a front hole.
Cabela's sells them and Bow rattler has something too

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Fletchshedder said:
WOW....thats incredable....I dont have the screw in port in the back of my bow for that....what else could I do?
exactly as stated, my bow doesnt have that either. mine is made by fuse

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
On my older bow I used limb saver string leeches. They worked well in conjunction with everything else.

·
Registered
21,564 Posts
Not mention,you'll reduce hand shock and not have to worry about the string hitting your coat if you shoot a low brace height bow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts