The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this welcome sign of spring yesterday, before being hammered with about a foot of snow last night.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A shot of the scenery on the way to work this morning. I think that woodchuck PO'd Mother Nature! It was a beautiful drive.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Saw a couple chucks out this past weekend.

Robins have been around in flocks for a couple weeks. See a lot of them around any berry bearing bushes. (say that 3x fast)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No robbins up here in the Poconos. Good thing, too, with all the snow were getting.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I've seen tons of robins.. I'm thinkin' they're regrettin come norht so early. Bout cleaned up the crabapple trees in my area.

·
Registered
20,016 Posts
Stonewall said:
Saw this welcome sign of spring yesterday, before being hammered with about a foot of snow last night.
Yea, since that other one out in Western Pa saw his shadow I haven't seen my driveway. I think every day should be Groundhog Day....hunting that is.

·
Registered
596 Posts
YESTERDAY I SAW A G DOG AND 2 SKUNKS IN THE BACK YARD.AND NOW WE ARE GETTING 6-8 INCHES OF SNOW. "JUN1OR" SHOULD BE SALT'N THE ROADS.

·
Premium Member
24,121 Posts
TPlank said:
Saw a couple chucks out this past weekend.

Robins have been around in flocks for a couple weeks. See a lot of them around any berry bearing bushes. (say that 3x fast)
Yep

1 - 17 of 17 Posts