The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone own one of the new Sig Sauer Mosquito 22 pistols? I just ordered one and was wondering how they are.
I did read a few reviews of the model when it first came out having jamming problems but was told by a gunsmith that Sig had reworked the design and they were shooting well now.
I carried Sig's for years and always thought they were one of the most reliable handguns available, kind of anxious to see what this little one is capable of.

Griz

·
Registered
91 Posts
I havent heard many great things about the mosquito. I know that I had a 22 conversion for my 229 and was not very pleased with it. I just ended up getting a Buckmark.

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
dad bought one when they first came out..(a few or so years ago maybe not when they FIRST came out..) but, it jammed alot...even would jam with mini mags..but it fed the best with them...(as does any blow back autoloader...)

but, hopefully they worked the bugs out....

never had a problem with my Buckmark though...couldnt find minimags here in NC so ive shot cheap bulk stuff all summer...actually just had it at the range today with my 228..

love my sigs..but, the mosquito wasnt sig quality..atleast the early ones...

my guess is if you do have problems, sig will make it right...but thats just my guess.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts