The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a dozen team extreme shrink fletches to put on my new Gold Tips. After opening the first pack of 6 I found one was ripped and could not be used. I then put the remainder of the fletches on my arrows. I shot them this morning for the first time and had 4 of the slip down the shaft on me. I can only assume that I should have "roughed" up my new shafts before fletching them. Has anyone else had this issue with this item on new arrows? I contacted Team Extreme yesterday about the ripped fletch. I was advised to send it back for a new one. At my own expense in shipping. After this mornings issues, I wont be going back to this item.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
mail them all back and tell them there products stinks and there customer service is horrible just my 2 cents..

·
Registered
235 Posts
ya they have them team realtree ones at walmart for 7 bucks thats what im gonna shoot this year or atleast try em out cuz i cant afford the nap quickfletch but the bone collector version looks pretty cool

·
Registered
216 Posts
quick fletch is good till it gets cold then the shrink tube gets brittle and the fletching rips off.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
sacberries said:
quick fletch is good till it gets cold then the shrink tube gets brittle and the fletching rips off.
I guess I would be more concerned if it got that cold any more. It hasn't got real cold for over 10 years now. I am usually still too hot even at the end of archery season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts