The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Should have driven that down for breakfast last month, probably afraid to spill something on the seats.....nice vehicles, both....

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I don't think I could have trusted you and Timber with that Jeep after we got out to the cabin......you two would have been out playing in the mud and trails.

ATR.....Nice wrangler

·
Registered
829 Posts
thanks guys. there are a lot of nice jeeps here.

working on building mine up. bought it last august and just installed my rock krawler 1.5 lift, wheels and tires a few weeks ago. still need to regear and at that time a front locker will be added.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
nice guys! i am currently looking at the new rubicon and rubicon x

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
mallardmaniac said:

wifes ride after bantam jeep fest past weekend
Please don't be offended as I mean this in the right way...........your wife is a dirty girl......

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
No it started with " this is prob not a good idea" and the foot went to the floor! Lol... We were out pred hunting all night and as we were leaving our last set. Jeep will go any where but dint always make it out!

I had my drain plugs out and jeep started to fill with cold muddy water. My buddies foxpro call got almost completely submerged as it was laying on tje floor. Made me sick. However after getting home and drying out the foxpro kept on killing! To this day he still uses that fury to put the fur down.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts