The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
over on new jersey hunter web sight there is a boycott getting traction not to attend the harrisburg show. a list of exhibitors pulling out is being compiled. cabelas is also in play. a ton of guys go to the harrisburg show each year from jersey. jersey guys also love cabelas hamburg. cabelas is opening a store in delaware with no sales tax soon. there will be a shift from hamburg by jersey guys as the trip will be about the same for most. i hope cabelas can put some pressure on the show promoters to call off there ban on the black guns.

·
Registered
895 Posts

that a boy...keep it up......I too am not going !!!!

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cabelas announced its out of the show. cabelas is a sponsor of new jersey hunter and responded to the emails from there customers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parent co of reed exhibitions is connected to the new york times and obama. they are being pushed to carry obamas water. lee and tiffany, jim shockey, and mike waddell set to pull out.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
bob kudile said:
parent co of reed exhibitions is connected to the new york times and obama. they are being pushed to carry obamas water.
As I posted elsewhere....Comcast, and Progressive are two of the 3 major sponsors still left standing. Both are owned by raging liberals.

Outdoor Channel is the third, I haven't dug into their leanings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts