The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to take a moment and make a good post about Kershaw and the service I received the last time I had issues. Been a Kershaw fan all my life, and have several. I had one literally fail in quality, and I followed the return warranty instructions and sent it back along with a few to get sharpened. In a few weeks I get the ones I needed to be sharpened back along with a note that the one I needed fixed was old and discontinued. They could not fix it or replace it but sent me a voucher for a new one with a fair replacement value. I called and bought one worth more money, and paid the difference. It was shipped on their dime and showed up in a week. Rarely in life when faced with a "warranty" issue, usually your faced with a long battle. This was simple, easy and the customer service girls were awesome. They also put some really great edges back on the ones I sent back. The one is the first knife, gift my wife ever gave me back in 1991. Awesome feedback to Kershaw.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I been buying Kershaw since their inception. I guessin' middle 70's. Always a good buy!!

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
I sent back a Kershaw Blur (assisted open) that's an S30V steel blade. The assisted open spring failed. S30V is a bugger to sharpen, and they made it like new (the edge) along with fixing the spring for me. Had it back in less than 2 weeks from when I gave it to the PO on my end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts