The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a "What IF" question . If you were sitting in a movie theater and the guy in front of you happened to be wearing a shoulder holster would it bother you knowing for two hours you had a loaded gun pointed at you. Now most likely if he is wearing a SH you won't know it , but just say you did know it. Would you fell better moving down a couple chairs? or not

·
Registered
24,757 Posts
not all shoulder holsters hold a firearm in a horizontal position...some hold in a vertical position. so you will have to be more pacific.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
timberdoodle said:
not all shoulder holsters hold a firearm in a horizontal position...some hold in a vertical position. so you will have to be more pacific.
Just ask the fella to shift the holster more atlantic than pacific then I would feel better

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
It honestly doesn't make a difference to me. Just knowing someone else in the theater is armed is a plus. The way I look at it, a holstered handgun pointed in your direction and any other firearm pointed at you are two different things. The next time you're carrying a firearm regardless of how you do it, think of everyone you're "pointing" it at. It's just part of concealed carry, like it or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts