The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Even hurt he would be a upgrade over all QB's that the Eagles and Redskins have on their roster.
If Romo stays it won't be for the money. I am sure Jerry Jones will lay a guilt trip on him to be back for 16/17.
I wouldn't want to see him an Eagle because you could never scrub that COWGIRL stench off him.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Birch812 said:
Even hurt he would be a upgrade over all QB's that the Eagles and Redskins have on their roster.
If Romo stays it won't be for the money. I am sure Jerry Jones will lay a guilt trip on him to be back for 16/17.
I wouldn't want to see him an Eagle because you could never scrub that COWGIRL stench off him.
Didn't the Eagles pay a king's ransom for an Ex Cowboy RB just this past offseason?

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Birch812 said:
Didn't the Eagles pay a king's ransom for an Ex Cowboy RB just this past offseason?
Yep....and if you didn't know what he did last season and based it just how he is playing for Kelly, you would say he stinks too

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Without major injury, you don't generally go from leading the league in rushing to being crap due to talent. Thinking that Kelly may be the problem.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I always felt sorry for the guy. He's gotten his [censored] kicked just about every game he's played in Dallas, plus he plays for Jerry Jones.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Think the O line and Bradford always in the shotgun hurt Murray's play, plus I think he had injury that was being low keyed.

I like Romo and that he was always prone to injury and playing like crap down the stretch was his biggest flaw.

Now Brady I would love to see someone fold him up. His attitude is so arrogant I just can't recognize his talent or accomplishment because of it.

·
6,669 Posts
Romo shouldn't retire, however, he shouldn't be playing for the Cowboys especially because of the amount he earns. He is still a top 12 QB in this league, yet he doesn't have the "it" factor Big Ben, Brady, or few others have where somehow no matter the talent or situation around them, you have a chance to win when it matters most...and in this league you pretty much need that factor in order to win a Super Bowl.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Birch812 said:
Think the O line and Bradford always in the shotgun hurt Murray's play, plus I think he had injury that was being low keyed.

I like Romo and that he was always prone to injury and playing like crap down the stretch was his biggest flaw.

Now Brady I would love to see someone fold him up. His attitude is so arrogant I just can't recognize his talent or accomplishment because of it.
And he cheats.

·
Registered
20,482 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Birch812 said:

And he cheats.
Let's not forget that.

·
Registered
10,207 Posts
Romo getting hurt during Eagles Games is the highlight of my season sometimes.
Almost as fun as what Clyde and Reggie used to do to Aikman every other year.
Troy still feels those separated shoulders every time he and his sycophant/partner Joe Buck do an Eagles game I bet.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
hap said:
Romo getting hurt during Eagles Games is the highlight of my season sometimes.
Almost as fun as what Clyde and Reggie used to do to Aikman every other year.
Troy still feels those separated shoulders every time he and his sycophant/partner Joe Buck do an Eagles game I bet.
Oh for the love of pete? you actually got a kick out of someone being injured during a sporting event!! Roughed up, stunned, sure Ive done it several times to opposing running backs but to injure them, I never wanted that to happen. Real shame we didnt play against each other..........

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Never tried to injure another player. Never felt bad when it happened, either, especially if he got me on a shady hit before.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I think jones should resign him actually
10 yrs at least and hes got to be worth all of $250,000,000 with $150,000,000 min guaranteed.

do it now before its too late

·
Registered
10,207 Posts
Yeah Reggie and Clyde Simmons had it down to an art form,drive that shoulder into the turf and fall on it.
Pretty sure thats where the rule came from.
Just the Cowboys,lighten up!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
it was a different game when Clyde and Reggie terrorized aikman.
just like it was a different game when concrete Charlie knocked Gifford out for a year.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Brady is more the China Doll that is ruining football. Teams constantly get 15 yards for even hitting him with a shaddow.
Romo has his injuries but took his lucks with his mouth shut.

I still think Sunday nights loss was sweet, seeing him whining,crying and [censored]. I only wish they had split screen videos of him and Balacheat.
For what they pay these guys play through a little pain once in awhile and stop always crying for a flag.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Birch812 said:

And he cheats.
They all do. The Pats are just under the microscope, so it is noticed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts