The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Why not, I had to be tested every 2 years for my CDL plus company had a random test policy. I never had any problems as long as it applied to everyone.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I think everyone on government funding (welfare, ect...) should be randomly tested = fail once no more funding EVER

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
When I was employed by the UNITED STATES government,ie. I was in the U.S.Navy,I was subjected to random drug testing.I was merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things,I was not making or enforcing the laws that our society lives by.Yeah it would add expense,but don't we deserve to know that we aren't letting dopers run the show.Isn't it bad enough that a percentage of the clowns are crooks we don't need them to be coked up clowns.JMO,FWIW,TYVM,TTYL,GNAGB,LOL,ROTFL,ok,I'm done.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Yep, all levels of any government should be randomly tested.

·
Registered
637 Posts
gooseguy said:
Yep, all levels of any government should be randomly tested.
I thought that when the Federal Government imposed the "Zero Tolerance" decision on the mIlitary back in 82 that it also covered all Federal Employees, including the President and Congress. I thought they were supposed to participate in a supervised Random and a group Total Drug Screen ever quarter, just like a Private in the Army does.

But since Barney Frank hasn't been identified yet, despite ample evidence he indulges, I guess that doesn't actually apply to the top.

But you know they test the FBI, Secret Service, and CIA pretty regular. They can't be trusted. Neither can the Military.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts