The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to try some new seeds this year in the garden. Got heirloom kale, different red beets and ghost peppers. Started some seeds already. Wife bought lots of sunflowers seeds.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
We like the Delacata Squash. It tastes a little like sweet potato. I tried saving seeds on year from it but ended up with many different shapes and kinds of squash. Also kale is excellent antioxidant. Try the black cherry tomato. They are dark purple and have a different taste. About the size of a golf ball.

·
Registered
439 Posts
if you want to window shop order catalogs from Johnny's, Stokes seeds, and also Territorial seed.
I do most of mine from Johnny's and Stokes. Stokes seems like a better price to me on most stuff.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I use NEseeds for a lot of things. great selection and shipping is reasonable. Great place to buy in bulk too.

·
Super Moderator
2,485 Posts
hoytaholic said:
Were ya buy black cherry tomatoe seeds????
heirloom seeds has them

·
Registered
241 Posts
I order all my seeds from Rohrer Seeds in Smoketown, PA outside Lancaster. Usually order on line and pick up when I'm in the area to save the shipping. Just looked in the catalog and they have the Black Cherry tomatoe seeds listed.
www.rohrerseeds.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts