The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More buying power = better prices for our customers! New products to have the largest selection under one roof. Larger space to store more products to ensure product availability....Two location(s) to reach out to more customers... Prostaffers that are committed to giving back to the sport!
-
Customer service that is second to none!
-
3200 sq Showroom
-
SHOOTING THE X2 IS COMMING SOON!
-
"LET THE FEATHERS FLY"

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great! Hope the X2 location is near my area. I like you store and the events you have. Your current store is a little far for me. Let us know soon!

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
PA Goose Hunter said:
Great! Hope the X2 location is near my area. I like you store and the events you have. Your current store is a little far for me. Let us know soon!
Hmmm...shooting the X in Lancaster...that would definitely be interesting.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I think a reading or hamburg location would b nice

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...................OK......I CAN'T KEEP THIS A SECRET ANYMORE! I'M LIKE A KID AT CHRISTMAS!
-
TRYING FOR 21 DAYS OR LESS TO BE OPEN IN:

2.9 MILES OFF ROUTE 30 ON THE NEW HOLLAND PIKE!
LEOLA**** COMMERCIAL SPACE RIGHT ON NEW HOLLAND PIKE! 26,0000 CARS EVERY DAY
-
WERE EXCITED TO UNVEIL SHOOTING THE X 2
-
I'LL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED!

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Buk_Huntir said:
I think a reading or hamburg location would b nice
I agree, I think Reading area would have been a great idea. It'll be interesting with this new location being 8 miles down the road from Waterfowlers Inc. how this is gonna pan out.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
BAMBAMBAM said:
...................OK......I CAN'T KEEP THIS A SECRET ANYMORE! I'M LIKE A KID AT CHRISTMAS!
-
TRYING FOR 21 DAYS OR LESS TO BE OPEN IN:

2.9 MILES OFF ROUTE 30 ON THE NEW HOLLAND PIKE!
LEOLA**** COMMERCIAL SPACE RIGHT ON NEW HOLLAND PIKE! 26,0000 CARS EVERY DAY
-
WERE EXCITED TO UNVEIL SHOOTING THE X 2
-
I'LL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED!
Well, I was personally hoping you picked York, Pa, BUT Leola is about 10 miles closer for me than Carlisle.

So, it sounds like you have a good plan! Good luck in your next venture and hope to see you some weekend.

BTW - I had inquired about some chest waders last week via the internet at your website. I had received a personal phone call at my home telling me that you were out of that size. Even though you didn't have them I sure do appreciate you getting back to me.
At the end of the day, ..... it's all about Customer Service.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Leola... Still out of range,but closer. Guss I need to wait for 4 STX3

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
closer to me then other store........Hey if you looking for any help for the X 2 im ready to get out of the concrete buisness......lmao

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
-
I'm most excited that (2) two stores will increase our buying power thus getting better prices that we can pass to you guys. The second is that with two stores we will have a greater amount of inventory, so if one stores runs out we can borrow it from the other store to get the customer what he needs.
-
For those of you who don't know, I spend at least 3-4 days a week in Lancaster at my girlfriends house. Now during the day I'll be at the store or hunting... I can't wait to get out and hunt with some of you guys.
-
I'm hoping and I truly believe that Lancaster will be a great place to have a store!
-
Dan Parson

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I was thinking the same thing PaPred, especially after reading this facebook post.

"Shooting Thex I got a new partner for this lancaster store! He loves what were fighting for and hates who were fighting against!"

So who exactly are you guys "fighting against"? Wouldn't be Waterfowlers Inc would it? I'm guessing there's more behind this location than just the fact that there's a lot of cars going by.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts