The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone plans on bringing a shotgun or bow to the Expo so they can take part in these shooting events.

Any questions on those, feel free to post them here...should be alot of fun to watch and participate in.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
I'm hoping to participate in the duck boat shoot. I had a fellow member that was going to come along, but is getting relatives this weekend. If anyone want to partner up, let me know. I can hold my own, but if you really wanna win, I'm probably not your best bet.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
From the sounds of that event - few will be good partners. Does sound like a bunch of fun though!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Im bringing both... can you shoot one day only or do you have to shoot both? Is there an entry fee? Prizes?

Being that its a "duck boat" shoot, do you have to shoot steel?

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quack...I'll be looking for a partner for the duck shoot too, unless my Dad is up for it...done similar before and they are a Blast to do...I am bringing my 1300 pump, it is old but the fastest shooting/sighting gun I own...well that was back in my grouse busting days of the 90's...but will feel good to have that gun in my hands again. Least til I try to crack it open like my current o/u ...

No steel shoot needed...it is done on a trap range. Don;t have to shoot both days...prizes are coming in as we speak, both days shoots are seperate. I believe the cost is a donation to the club just to cover costs.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Dad said he just wants to watch this one...so I DO need a partner for it.

Dad is bringing his special turkey shoot gun...so I'll watch how that one goes.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
I will need a partner also. Beware - nothing special here!

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
I won't be getting there till later in the afternoon Rooster; maybe 3 or 4. I'll look you guys up, and if you still wanna team up that would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts