The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Say what you will about his personality but he took that punch pretty good.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
I am impressed. Got to give the guy credit in regards to his passion for the game even though he acted like a idiot yesterday.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Knocked the words right out of his mouth though. Didn't know whether to laugh or hide behind someone there for a minute. I do like a good trash talking game, but he's just plain stupid.

·
Registered
40,145 Posts
Yep, he took it alright and did nothing about it.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
I played baseball, hockey, football and basketball and there was one of those guys on every team. They would run their mouths and werent able to back them up.
I was in HS when during a baseball game the opposing player stepped on my hand as I dove back into 1st to prevent the pick off play, he stepped on my hand on purpose too and just stood on it. Long story short, when he said we are going to fight after the game my response was, "Ok, i'll talk to you after I reach home plate and we'll set something up". The kid was nothing but a hot head who couldnt back up his words.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Muzz said:
but he's just plain stupid.
He graduated near the top of his class at Stanford. Cocky? Yes. Stupid? Not really.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Buckethead said:
Muzz said:
but he's just plain stupid.
He graduated near the top of his class at Stanford. Cocky? Yes. Stupid? Not really.
Just because you're educated doesn't mean you're not stupid.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Stanford educated him! On how to take a punch....right in the face!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts