The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Wal-Mart tonight to stock up on 20ga.and 12 ga.The girl behind the counter pointed to a sign that say's limit of 6-100 count boxes per day.Have to go back tomarrow for another 600 rounds.The price has gone down to $20.97.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
That's not a bad price, you should take a bunch of people with and have them buy some for you. It makes much faster. I haven't had to buy shells in a while, I am dreading having to do that when I get back for good.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I wish Wally World would get in some of those shells in number 6 shot. I have been looking for 20 ga in 6's for a long time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I also but the 100 packs at WallyWorld. Last batch I bought had a coupon on the bottom of the carton. The coupon expired in 2007. It looks like these are old stock from when K-Mart dropped the shooting sports from their retail plan. The shells work fine but it seems as though a little price hike on old stock was how we were played-just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
chalmitch

·
Registered
602 Posts
I just bought two cases of Remington Gun Club Target loads at Dick's for really cheap. I paid like $60 a case and then you got a $10 mail in rebate for every 10 boxes ($20 worth of rebates). I see that Cabelas has them on sale now for $75 a case so Dicks is having a pretty sweet deal right now.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
That's a crazy price for shells. I can remember when I was paying $26.00 a case for gun clubs when they just came out a few years ago. I am not looking forward to coming back into the sporting clays game again when I get back.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I didn't make it to Dicks, but looking on the Remington web site I noticed that they don't make the Gun Club shells in a size 6. You can only get them in 7.5,8, and 9.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I saw some 12 ga in oneof the big stores in 6 shot but I wanted some in 20 ga. Think they were the Winchesters.

·
Registered
602 Posts
My friend was at Dicks yesterday and he said they're have a new sale, buy one box of shells get the second half off. From what he said it sounds like it's on any shotgun shells.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts