The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody has found some.....I know it! Post them up. I have received some pics on the phone of some big antlers that have been picked up. I have a couple cams out and I'm seeing a few shed bucks. I haven't had any time to walk around yet.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Beav, you've seen these ones, but I will share photos.

Fresh set off a ~140"+ found on 12/6/2017 (rifle season) while hunting on the Allegheny National Forest.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Well i'm headed out today to put my cameras back out and do some shed hunting ! Hope to find a couple of the big ones that have been running around that I didn't see in archery ! I didn't hunt rifle season so i'm hoping there are some left for next year !

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Well I put half my cams out and walked about 4 miles but no sheds ! Saw a lot of trails though !
Putting the other half of my cams out tomorrow and will be shed hunting a couple hours to !

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've been out a bit in the White Haven area no luck yet. Haven't been able to cover a lot of ground recovering from surgery but still trying. Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
26 Posts
A lot of younger bucks in my 2D have started shedding them as I be found on my trail camera pictures. Interesting that the bigger bucks have retained them longer? I would have guessed it to have been the opposite with the harsh weather to date.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts