The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/...heck-amendment/

The Marxist is angry and sounds are if he is warning the American people that he WILL get his way.

Just look at the drivel that he spews and how so many people believe him.

When he says "A victory for who? A victory for what? All that happened today was the preservation of a loophole that allows dangerous criminals to buy guns without a background check".

Uh, Mr. President, did the Virginia Tech killer use this so-called loophole? NOPE.

Did the Tucson killer use the loop hole? NOPE.

Did the theater killer use the loop hole? NOPE.

Did the Newtown shooter use the loop hole? NOPE.

So who are all these dangerous criminals who are using this "loop hole" and slaughtering people? I mean, they keep making it sound as if THIS is the root cause of all these mass shootings and gun deaths, so show me some evidence that illustrates how all of these guns bought using this "loop hole" are the main cause of gun deaths in this country.

It isn't, but they won't let that get in the way of a good lie.

I am seriously tired of the lies and misinformation in concert from the White House and the media.

·
Registered
362 Posts
It just amazes me that if he gets what HE wants then the people have spoken... but if he doesnt then it is the legislators that are against him and the special interest groups that shot it down.... WHAT A PIECE OF CHICAGO PIG POOP he is........

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Mr. Obama is so used to getting his way that this is a tremendous blow to his ego. After all, who dares to tell his majesty no? The emperor has no clothes.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I love how the NRA is the only one who won here, (and they bought the vote...Chicago politics at it's best).... and all that voted against it are cowards.....

Sore LOSER!

·
Administrator
29,901 Posts
He should be glad it didn't pass and let him get his hopes up, the House would've killed it anyway.

And BTW Herrn Presidente, the NRA didn't win. The law abiding American citizens won! Seems that not everyone one wants to follow the European model, as you do.

·
Registered
921 Posts
"A shamefull day in Washington" UMMMM... Its been a shamefull past 5 years in Washington Mr President!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I can't wait to hear what "spin" the White House puts on this in the coming days when it trots out their Minister of Propaganda and that talking head takes the stage.......

I like what the Senator from Montana said to the reporter after the vote when asked why he voted against it..."I have one word for you....Montana".

Mr. Liberal Former Community Organizer continues to ascend to the pulpit and decry that "Democracy has failed". He misses the point that we are a Republic. In a Republic we send our representatives to work expecting them to support the views of the people that sent them there. While some the "Politial Class" don't always do that......it appears many of them did just that this time.

·
Registered
20,204 Posts
They are far from done with this one. I really expected Obama to start to stamp his feet and cry.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Toomey needs to be reminded when his terms is up how he betrayed the people who put him there....

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
And replaced with whom?

For those wanting change, get involved and find a good candidate to primary him. The alternative is electing a democrat in the general election that might be good on guns, but bad on everything else. No gain to be had.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Everyday is a "shameful" day in Washington.

All of the problems that face us right now (economy, deficit, foregin affairs, you know the list...) and they are going to continue to use their energy for unmaintainable gun control of law abiding Americans while doing nothing about the real reasons for the violent culture of today? I mean if you are going to spend another 4 years of my adult life not running a country and just tending to the liberal wish list at least try to stop these mass shootings by pulling the roots out of it, don't just trim the branches at the top and say you did something??

Saw a fitting saying yesterday..

Bombing happens, they blame the bomber
Shooting happens, they blame the gun

Yep everyday is shameful day in Washington so off center and away from God, it is tiring how little they do but make the news and tweet. But it is fully understandable why this country has been stuck in low gear for years.

MOVE ON OR MOVE OUT!

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
...that might be good on guns, but bad on everything else. No gain to be had.
I'm not aware of a single politician that is anti-gun that is not "bad" on everything else, Dem or Rep.

BH

·
Registered
20,204 Posts
Papsattic said:
Toomey needs to be reminded when his terms is up how he betrayed the people who put him there....
If you believe percentages they are tossing around, 90% are in favor of the background checks.
While guns are a priority to us they are not for most in the region, so while he can’t count on my vote, I do not feel Toomey is in danger of being unemployed anytime soon.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Birch812 said:
Papsattic said:
If you believe percentages they are tossing around, 90% are in favor of the background checks.
While guns are a priority to us they are not for most in the region, so while he can’t count on my vote, I do not feel Toomey is in danger of being unemployed anytime soon.
I'd love to know how they come up with the 90% figure. I see a about a hundred people a day in my job and discuss this issue with many of them. I can say without hesitation that the number is completely reversed in my experiences. Very few. if any, want more gun laws.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts