The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked my inbox today and there was some shady looking email today. It was from GM Harvest_Reporting. Of course it didn't say my name. Just hello. Then proceeded in telling me their records indicated I purchased a second spring turkey license and reporting is mandatory even if i didnt harvest a bird with it and must be done by June 10th and had a link to click on. Of course I didn't click the link and it went to the trash folder and deleted it. Seemed strange. Never got anything like that before.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Yes you have to submit your second tag report card even if you have filled it. If you don't they can block the purchase of your next years license. On line only takes a few minutes to complete.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Technology is catching up the the PGC. It's a reminder e-mail to submit a harvest report for your second turkey tag, even if you didn't kill a second bird.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I received the same email. It is legit. I used the link in the email and reported my non-harvest. I checked it by accessing the PGC site via the normal pgc.pa.us address and it is present on my Harvest History.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
HOLY COW!! Thanks for reminding me. I didn't realize we had to report a non harvest. YOu think you read the book a million times and still miss something.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never read the book. It's like reading the Quran when your non Muslim. Lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts