2681 - 2700 of 2715 Posts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Hey 25ft Up, I sent you a message.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm headed up Sunday morning to hunt the whole second week. Will probably be on 13 mostly but do intend to spend at least one day on 57. So if any of you are going to be headed that way, good luck and have a safe hunt. And if you see a long haired, grey bearded guy around a grey Dodge Dakota, give me a shout.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I'm headed up Sunday morning to hunt the whole second week. Will probably be on 13 mostly but do intend to spend at least one day on 57. So if any of you are going to be headed that way, good luck and have a safe hunt. And if you see a long haired, grey bearded guy around a grey Dodge Dakota, give me a shout.
I'll be up there on 57 either Monday or Friday, and possibly Saturday too. I got a doe tag each for there and 3D too so I'm splitting my time next week.. '07 Dark Grey 4Runner.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Hunted all over SGL 57 this week except Monday when it poured. Saturday around 1030 it sounded like a shooting gallery along windy valley road. I was talking to someone later said they got 4 nice buck out of the game lands along Windy Valley Rd. I didnt see any thing all week. I did see on a drive down the road 2 nice bucks hanging at different camps. It felt different hunting Saturday and Sunday but I must say I liked it alot. Will be back up Monday and Tuesday and then Friday and Saturday.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
25ft Up, check your messages. I sent you one a couple days ago.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Last Saturday small game hunting. No snow low in the fields. You can see the snow line.
The switchgrass is holding up well. View attachment 165057
I have to laugh at myself, I pretty much recognized it and if it's where I think I've been to that area once maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Why I have to laugh is I was up there recently planning to hunt there and I couldn't understand why I couldn't quite find what I was looking for. I finally realized where it actually is on the map. The joy of living 2 hours from a SGL you like to hunt 😄

·
Registered
11,630 Posts
2681 - 2700 of 2715 Posts