The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone willing to help me get to it? Haha. I have always lived in Bradford and I am in Kane pretty often for work. While i was driving down route 6 towards Ludlow I saw 2 road killed pheasant near the ANF sign. Also noticed a snowmobile trail head there. It was on the left a ways before Township Line Rd. Is this the right place to park and hunt? It looked like all woods and no fields as i drove by, which is fine. I was just hoping someone would be willing to let me in on this. Being a solo hunter with no dog i won't put a dent in the population haha. Is this what I've heard referred to as the Old Niver Farm? Any info would be great! PM is ok if you prefer. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any insight? I know its a touchy subject but I'd like to try this place in the morning. Would anyone be willing to let me know where I should park atleast? That would help greatly. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
13,736 Posts
I suspect you are talking about Niver’s. It is off to the left before Ludlow along Route 6. There are some pretty big fields back the dirt road, I don’t remember the name of the road though. Much of the stocked property is on the ANF as I recall.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know. Is the property that is not on the ANF open to hunt? And if not, is it posted? I certainly do not want to accidently trespass.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it. Saw lots of spent shells, and lots of feathers, but no flushes. Was nice to find the area though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts