The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I live in South Jersey (Don't ask why lol) we spent this past weekend at the Ricketts Glen Hotel and looked at a house in Davidson. We loved this area. Regardless if we buy the property or not I plan on making as many trips as I can to the area. Are there any guys/gals from the area who can tell me about the hunting and fishing on public land particularly SGL 13. Also and more importantly can anyone direct me to a good group of people who would could use another able body around their camp, even if its just being a pack mule. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
There is excellent hunting for small game and the bear population is good. The deer herd here is crushed. Public ground in that area gets pounded. You are correct, it is one of the most beautiful areas of pa. I hope you get the place, as new folks are welcomed here. If you are up again and I have time I would show you around, I have lived here all my life.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, and info. I'll message you next time I'm on my way up.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
It is one of the most beautiful areas in Eastern PA. I prefer Hillsgrove a little more though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts