The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is all the things i hear about the seven gates of [censored] on toad road true. I hear weird stuff happens down there. I know like 4 people that went down there and they said some weird stuff happened. One of them was down there hunting. What happens anyway.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Been there, done that 25+ years ago. You'll be more scared renting the "Blair Witch Project". I grew up around Dover, are gates were up off the Bull Road. Same stories just different location. But hey, if you can talk a couple of girls into going with you, it could be fun.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
There is a Seven Gates, or was, in Lancaster Co at Conestoga, it was a mental institution that burned down and the area is rumored to be haunted. I don't know about that but the Seven Gates ale made by Spring House micro Brewery is top notch.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Some of the local lore cracks me up. I have in my district what is called the haunted ridge, complete with and old cemetary on it. I have spent alot of time hiding in that cemetary, in fact I bet next to the redidents of the cemetary I have more time in there at night than anyone else. Only thing I ever witnessed fron there was illegal activity done by mortals.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
WCO said:
Only thing I ever witnessed fron there was illegal activity done by mortals.
Always wondered why you carried a pair of NV goggles in that rig?
I need to start asking more questions of your classmates...

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Whatever they tell you is pure lies, pure lies I tell you...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the seven gates are on toad road. If you go on range road it will turn into a dirt road. follow it to the second turn and thats it. Be careful you can get fined for trespassing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts