The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The September season was here and gone in a flash for me. The season started out rough as I may have ruined my pup the first morning of the season with too many guns, but that's another story for another day...The following pics are from a Labor day hunt locally with my son Jerred, and my cousin JZ. Then we spent the last 3 days in NY state. The NY hunting was good, but the weather was not very cooperative. Very warm temps and SSW winds were not ideal, but the guys we hunted with put us on birds every hunt except the first morning. The last day was the best day as the temps finally cooled down and gray overcast skys put the birds on the move. We even had a couple flocks of migrant birds drop out of the heavens and dump in our spread. Fun was had by all. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Labor day hunt

9-23 evening hunt

9-24 morning hunt

9-24 mid day loaf

9-25 sunrise

9-25 gettin ready

9-25 morning shoot

9-25 evening shoot

"J" with 1 dozen BF's

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Great pics Ritchie....keep at the pup, hopefully she'll be fine. Looks like you guys had a great time with the Z Unit.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Nice job guys, you're making memories that will last forever!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
enjoyed the trip to ny, with you guys. we've had a pretty decent early season. lucked in to a few bands, had lots of laughs and and kept things safe. looking forward to the rest it. Here's one of the little guys that dropped in from way up on saturday evenings hunt.I didnt actually way him, but I'd be surpised if he went 5 lbs.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great early season. I'm sure glad you got the pup back.

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
john z said:
enjoyed the trip to ny, with you guys. we've had a pretty decent early season. lucked in to a few bands, had lots of laughs and and kept things safe. looking forward to the rest it. Here's one of the little guys that dropped in from way up on saturday evenings hunt.I didnt actually way him, but I'd be surpised if he went 5 lbs.

Imagine that, another 5 lb migrator.

Nice pic showing the difference in size.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
To many pics with John Z in!

Congrats guys!!!!!

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Ouch...Chris, that one had to sting a little

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
john z said:
amazes me all the positive responses you get from those that dont harvest much.
That's because I give my spots to other guys! I'm a good guy like that!!

Did you happen to notice that the Eagles are leading the NFC East? Not sure if you knew that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts