The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you remember there were two idjits caught riding ATVs on land enrolled in one of the PGC public access programs and the assaulted and disarmed the deputy. One or more of the charges were dropped to the delight of some of our members. Well, one of them was just sentenced in Schuylkill County court, up to 23 months for resisting arrest and up to 23 months for assault on the officer and $10,000 in fines and restitution. The other miscreant will be sentenced at a later date. I will post what he gets when I know.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know my source didn't say and I didn't think to ask, I was just glad he got slammer time. I hope it is consecutive.

·
Registered
422 Posts
not related, but what do you think about the ups truck being shot up by 18 officers killing the ups driver and a man setting in the traffic jam that were not involved at all and the police chief said his officers were right to shoot. the perps had no where to go and a helo was above watching. the perps needed to be taken care of, but why then and now as they were being watched by the helo and it would be able to track them.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
If you remember there were two idjits caught riding ATVs on land enrolled in one of the PGC public access programs and the assaulted and disarmed the deputy. One or more of the charges were dropped to the delight of some of our members. Well, one of them was just sentenced in Schuylkill County court, up to 23 months for resisting arrest and up to 23 months for assault on the officer and $10,000 in fines and restitution. The other miscreant will be sentenced at a later date. I will post what he gets when I know.

Really?? Who delighted in this? Glad they got what they deserved.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not going to mention the screen name but it happened, one of those officers are always wrong types.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I remember the thread must have missed that part. Either way glad to see at least one of these guys get sentenced so far.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I suspect the other offender will buy himself a similar sentence. At least that is what I am rooting for

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Glad they got some time. Hope the other slug gets just as much. Hope it's for 46 months. Hope Bubba wishes them a Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
not related, but what do you think about the ups truck being shot up by 18 officers killing the ups driver and a man setting in the traffic jam that were not involved at all and the police chief said his officers were right to shoot. the perps had no where to go and a helo was above watching. the perps needed to be taken care of, but why then and now as they were being watched by the helo and it would be able to track them.

Your diluting the point in this case. Yup it was being tracked by helo and yup they were in pursuit. They were armed, shooting as they were being followed, and holding a hostage. You can play arm chair QB after the fact, but your not mentioning the facts:

1. They got caught holding up a store with GUNS
2. They took a hostage with GUNS
3. They led a bullet induced pursuit firing at civilians and officers with GUNS
4. They were finally stopped and it was unfortunate in a crowded street in daylight being fired upon still by the disgusting perps with GUNS
5. They used the hostage as a shield as well as the on looking civilians wile still shooting at the officers with GUNS.
6. Civilians were caught in the crossfire but they have a split second to decide the course of action, arm chair QBs like you get a chance to tear it apart for months.

And most importantly, yes people died in the cross fire, what the popular news media and people like you forget is this would have never happened if those clowns were not trying to escape in a UPS van after committing armed robbery.. The only regret of the entire incident is both of them were not killed and taken out of society where they do not belong. Yeah, I saw it.

Reactions: joe8768

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
That's great news considering the direction it was heading. Maybe some time in the clink will change their scumbag ways....doubtful

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your diluting the point in this case. Yup it was being tracked by helo and yup they were in pursuit. They were armed, shooting as they were being followed, and holding a hostage. You can play arm chair QB after the fact, but your not mentioning the facts:

1. They got caught holding up a store with GUNS
2. They took a hostage with GUNS
3. They led a bullet induced pursuit firing at civilians and officers with GUNS
4. They were finally stopped and it was unfortunate in a crowded street in daylight being fired upon still by the disgusting perps with GUNS
5. They used the hostage as a shield as well as the on looking civilians wile still shooting at the officers with GUNS.
6. Civilians were caught in the crossfire but they have a split second to decide the course of action, arm chair QBs like you get a chance to tear it apart for months.

And most importantly, yes people died in the cross fire, what the popular news media and people like you forget is this would have never happened if those clowns were not trying to escape in a UPS van after committing armed robbery.. The only regret of the entire incident is both of them were not killed and taken out of society where they do not belong. Yeah, I saw it.
Just exactly what in blue blazes does this post have to do with the op ????

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Just exactly what in blue blazes does this post have to do with the op ????
See post #4 on this thread, it does not. But he was offering conjecture on the UPS shooting in CA

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes there is a reason. His post had not a thing to do with the thread! He could have started another thread for the subject he was addressing.

Reactions: limbhnger10

·
Registered
12,090 Posts
If you know their names, you can look them up on the UJS portal and see whether consecutive or concurrent.

Hopefully the assaulting an officer was a felony and they lose all firearms rights.

As I recall, part of the controversy when this was first discussed on this forum, was whether the PGC training, equipment, support, etc for deputies was adequate. (Could always be more, I suppose) To disarm a deputy could have easily been a deceased deputy. Wasn't there, hope I am never in that deputy's position. Hard to say what any of us would have done.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have no problem with the preps being shot, I was just wandering if there may have been a better way to end it with out others being killed not involved. maybe not, but the loved ones of the two shot with the preps will have a life time to think about it. also I have thick skin, post what you want.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts