The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think I know the answer, not sure?? I turned 64 on March 4th of this year. Can I apply for my Senior license now? Seen on the GC website something about if you turn 65 during the current license year, you can.Just want to make sure.
Second question. What is the Senior Combo license consist of?? Thnaks for helping out a seniored citizen....

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Yes you can because you will be 65 next march which is within this icense year.

3) Senior resident hunting licenses or, at the option of the applicant, a senior lifetime resident hunting license to residents who have reached or will reach their 65th birthday in the license year of the application for the license. The commission shall develop, implement and administer a system to provide tags, report cards and applications to those residents who hold a senior lifetime resident hunting license issued under this paragraph. The system shall require the applicant or license holder to pay any approved fee assessed by the issuing agent.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lucky??? Yeah. I made `er to 64. Along the way I have aguired Stitches in the Head,Finger, Chest,Stomach, Arm, Leg, and Ankle!! Survived a burst Appendix, 5 Bypass operation, Heart Attack, uncountable Bike wrecks, shot myself in the hand , with a Co2 Air pistol, right Eye went bad, Got hit in the Stomach by a riccoched .22 bullet, and last and probably not least, a compound fractured Ankle!! Now, if the Grandkids don`t kill me, I am going to order my Senior Citizen Combo Huntin` License. Life is good......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts