The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find an 11-87 with a shorter rem choke rib vent barrel 2-3/4 to 3-1/2 mag and normal stock in camo without the rifle sights. Spoke with remington, they only have six models and do not modify per customer request. I am very disappointed because last years models had exactly what I was looking for. Anybody else run into this problem?

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
If they made a model like you want just go to gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com and you should be able to locate the gun that you are after. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
You have to love Remington. They will not give a customer what they want. Go get a Benelli or something from someone who cares about their customers!

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
That is my exact gun.....I bought it about 5 years ago . I had to order it because those "rifle sights" are the "craze". There has to be a shop that has one. Like d76 said.....for bout $400 more...Benelli

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found a 25345, mossy oak break up but I would need to buy a 23 rib vent barrel, this one currently has the 21 barrel with rifle sights

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
Where you able to call that shop?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Try these guys. Good shop, and if they dont have what you want on the shelf they can usually find it from another dealer. Good prices too.

tannerssportcenter.com

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Copy the above comment!

I have one, SWEET gun!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just bought the browning silver NWTF MOBU 3-1/2 24bbl. Looking forward to shooting some clays for practice. I hope I made the right choice. It is very light. I also like the 4in1 HiViz sight system. It allows for both bead sights as well as rifle sights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts