The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a simple response: Post your concerns in the proper forum.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
It isn't a gun control issue but I am betting your membership would be gone in a heartbeat if the club members fond out. Why would you even want to do such a thing and possibly subject club members to theft or harrassment?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Wow, IF they are planning on selling names it is a bad move at best.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The club could potentially be sued by the members unless you've got the member's written consent to the sale of their names. Sounds like a nighmare you'd want to avoid regardless of how much your selling the names for.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dutch,
Thanks for providing the link, but I really wanted to get some opinions just on the topic asked.
Roland

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What if I only sold the info to,
the AARP
and
A & M Records ?

·
Registered
614 Posts
AARP!!!! a federally funded anti-. gun organization that supports every piece anti-gun legislation and every anti-gun candidate that comes down the pike, WOW??????

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
GYTR said:
The club could potentially be sued by the members unless you've got the member's written consent to the sale of their names. Sounds like a nighmare you'd want to avoid regardless of how much your selling the names for.
I would imagine being sued would be the least of their worries being a "gun club"

·
Registered
25,944 Posts
Apparently someone is unhappy with an org's recent actions and if he is a member of that org, he may voice that disapproval with them.

This is not the proper forum to haggle over what the PFSC is, or is not doing with membership lists from participating clubs. There is a PFSC forum here for a reason.

This is the same poster's second attempt at introducing this topic on this forum. There will be no third attempt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts