The Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought a fabulous mounted Siberian Tiger(endangered)can be seen at under the category of "Safari Jungle" at the huge liquidating sale at National Taxidermy Museum Auction(Lycoming/Potter) a bunch of years ago.

We had an all legal sale/transfer with stamped papers from the PA Game Commission.

Due to a slow-down in her event business we need to sell it(plus othe non endangered mounted animals that we bought there)

<u>But we want to sell it ABSOLUTELY CORRECTLY & LEGALLY ,under the direction/approval of the PA Game Commission</u>.

I tried to get directed to the appropriate person at the Game Commission ,but am not making any head-way.


As a last resort,I'd even use a PA attorney who can expedite this type of work.Know any one???

Thank you

· Banned
26,968 Posts
Call the Bureau of Law Enforcement (now Wildlife Protection) at PHC headquarters and ask for Jason DeCosky, he is in charge of special permits. You will need to get permit to sll the specimen.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.