The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have been getting your PMs and it seems like that is not the way this is going to work well, please understand that my inbox gets everything from ad leads, to so -so crying about a ban, to me also trying to keep up with HPA buddies...I have dropped about as much as I can there and the bottleneck still seems to be causing some timing problems here so let me try to address the issues with this post.

FIRST, you guys are doing incredible work, i have never seen a group churn out more ideas and more steps already taken than this group, even in the business world. ALot more than i expected and i certainly want to support that not inhibit it so please do not get frustrated.

1. On the Ned Smith thing, unless it got SPam filtered each time, I do not have that e-mail in my yahoo inbox. I have been keeping my Yahoo inbox very clean as well. Let's try it again please give it a high importance or soemthign to catch my eye.
[email protected]

2. On authority for making decisions on your events and promotions, the only decisions I really need to be involved in are spending ones especially right now as the revenue cycle is in a bit of a slump in April/May but gets much better as summer goes on. Perhaps a way to best address that is by putting a post here OR A pm that says "FUNDING REQUEST-for such and such event" so i can be sure to get back to you quicker mark down the expenditure and see that the funds are there.

You guys came forward for this because you believe in what HPA does and I have alot of faith in that, it is that sense that will run these events and I will only bottleneck by blessing everything.

3. Electing a spokesmen for your region, you guys can organize anyway you want. I do try to give all reps some priority when contacting but it does seem like I cannot get all the bases covered at the speed of reps so whatever works here.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I can't open my Yahoo inbox from work, guess they don;t trust me....but i have everal e-mails coming I need to look for tonight.

in fact I am going to PM you my work e-mail, just loose it after I get this form .

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
you should have it in your work email any minute now. Now where did that work email address go, must of lost it already?????

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GOT IT..2 questions.

Aren't we just an exhibtor? No fee, since we are not seeling anythign there? The fee is not a problem, but I just want to fill it out right.

Also, I think you should be the contact not me.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
1. Correct, sorry, I completely missed that part

2. sure, maybe I should just fill out the paperwork then?

wow, i am sorry this drug out and turns out we didn't need the check anyway. I'll keep u posted

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Ok RB, seems like my neighbor had his info mixed up including the due date, he's one of those retired guys with no free time

anyway, since we aren't selling, we will be free. I'll get the paperwork filled out and back to them. I'll remind those on here about it closer to the time and if anyone wants to hang out with me that day, they are more than welcome!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Are you going to wear a spiderman outfit?

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
NO, but since it is by the river, maybe i'll request a spot right on the water and haul in a 40 inch channel cat on rabbit's son's spider-man rod!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Dennis
Jordan says you can have it now! He is getting a new one for his b-day and besides ... he has some mud to check out!

I plan on coming to Ned Smith also

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
WOOHOO

Tell him we have plenty of mud here for him! We might be able to fill both shoes this time

If you guys think the spidey pole was funny, u should have seen me this past weekend. We took the kids up to the pond and I was reelin' em in with the Disney Princesses rod! Real men wear pink, real fishermen use pink rods

p.s. bass bite was on big time, no lunkers but quite a few 14inchers in 20 minutes, which was the attention span of a 3yr old and a 2week old!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I would say RB is a good leader - he evaluates a problem and is willing to take steps to rectify it - even if it involves him, and, he empowers his people to do what is needed to get the job done.
Keep up the good work John! We are motivated to help because of your vision and the values you espouse.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Here Here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts