The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll my son's second time to the range lasted 6 shots. Went very well all in all though short. We shot again at 50 yards- tacked up six softball size balloons - several a bit bigger, several a bit smaller. He was four shots, four broken balloons and two shots an inch outside the center diamond when we shot the paper target. His nephew shot a bunch and was two for two on balloons and did well on the paper targets. A family friend stopped up with his youngster as well and he shot very well also. There were as many benches with kids at them than not at the range when we were there yesterday. FYI- the balloons we used were easy to clean up afterwards as well (thankfully). Would have been easy to be dissapointed by the little my son shot, but it was what he could handle yesterday and the outing was viewed as postive by him, which is all that matters. A good day for sure. Keystonepaul

·
Registered
16 Posts
paul im happy that you all had a good time,i noticed you live in nepa and was just wondering if u were shooting at the range in tobyhanna,ive bin going up there with my brother every monday and cleaning the place up cuz noone else will well i was up there yesterday and some nimrods thought it would be fun to blow down the 2x4s at the pistol range with birdshot and slugs and leave there shotgun shells laying all over the place its a shame that people have to destroy the place they even blew down 1 @ the 50 yard rifle range and i highly doubt the game commission will service it so it just sickens me sorry to be rambling(especially if u dont shoot there)im just completly sickend again srry to ramble but i just needed to vent

·
Registered
16 Posts
i wasnt there when it happend or else i would have, went up there yesterday morning and it was destroyed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts