The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Second Nature Taxidermy.......

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  deluxe hunter 
#1 ·
Anyone ever take their trophies to 2nd Nature Taxidermy in Duncansville? I heard good things about it but I would like other peoples input.......

#3 ·
My family took all there stuff to Joe. Does great work but be prepared for a long turnaround time. We no longer take anything to him. The last guy it took 3 years to get a shoulder mount back.

I now use http://www.myallseasonstaxidermy.com
Matt is a great guy and is doing awesome work. Check him out. He is local to you.

#5 ·
ALL PRO taxi in duncansville lost my coyote said it never came back from the tannery ....He was real nice and said he would not charge me anything sinse the tannery lost it.Then he also lost the claws to my brothers black bear and said he would get him some...My brother was real excited knowing he could get bear claws from some body eases trophy. Every body around here are saying good things about Brian's custom taxidermy in east freedom he lives near me but i never met him in person but theirs a lot of talk that hes good .He has a website but i don't know what it is...That my experience anyhow hope it helps...

#8 ·
Thanks Gary. I try to do great work with a reasonable turnaround.
Hawgwild, stop in or call me some time. I would like to talk with you.
Web site updates coming soon. Here is what I am working on now. Heather Miller from Osterburg Pa has Ewings Sarcoma and I took her on some H.O.A.L hunts this week. Taxidermy is being done free and supplies were donated. Pretty Cool!

This is Heather and I

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.