The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
A blonde..........been married to her for 30 years.....traded a lot of trucks in that time.......can't afford to trade her.......

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Just bought Cabelas Trail Gear covers for my Corolla and Jeep. Can't comment on longevity, but they are super comfy and seem to be very well built. At $25 ea, I figured they were worth a shot.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Wet Okole makes a really good neoprene one that cleans up easy and is water proof. or if you want something a little more luxurious, Classio make makes a nice leather one.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts
Since I'm so cheap I bought two of them last evening at Ollie's for $8.99 a piece they fit pretty darn tight too

·
Super Moderator
26,656 Posts
hacimsaalk said:
Just bought Cabelas Trail Gear covers for my Corolla and Jeep. Can't comment on longevity, but they are super comfy and seem to be very well built. At $25 ea, I figured they were worth a shot.
Have the Cabela's cheapo on my seats for 4 1/2 years now. Still look good, and not showing any wear spots yet.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I could never see the reason to spend big money on a truck that has a nice comfortable interior and cover it with a cordura type fabric. I simply use a old blanket for dirty adventures
It would be nice if they made a quick change heavy duty seat cover. That way you could safeguard and enjoy the creature comforts of the truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts