The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just aquired this fairly cheap and was curius of the value on these things ,it has the deluxe checkering and ventilated rid and includes the Polychoke it is in very good shape few scrathes on the reveiver and a few small scratches in the forearm but overall in nice to excellent condition

cpl questions i have for this shotgun
1st i know its a Winchester 1200 and sold under the sears name and its a ted williams signature gun
i want to put a sling on it
can i buy the unkle mikes kit for the 1200 and it fit?
Where can i buy the Fiber optic kits that attach to the rib and replace the brass ball sites?
lastly i want ot replace the recoil pad with a more modern simms pad will 1 from a 1200 work?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Value around maybe a $75-$100. Wally world will have your sites for around $14. May have to sand down pad to get just the right fit for the recoil pad. you can always buy a cheap slip on sling if you can't find one that works.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
My buddy just bought one for $125. Perfect condition...he bought his in a gun shop which is usually a little more pricey....as opposed to a private sale...

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow i thought they would be worth more then that ,no biggy i am not planning on getting rid of it any time soon
has that sweet spot feel ,thinking it will makea nice skeet/small game gun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts