The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to search for a User ? I remember there used to be a user list, where you could click on the first letter A-Z, and it would start an alphabetical list. Did that get moved ? Is it gone ? Is there a way to do it ?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Or, you can click search. Then click advanced. Look for the box that says display name search. If you know a username you are looking for, you can type it in there and search.

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I'll just ask... I'm looking for a user that went by the handle of ClayBonz or Bonz (i think he switched). Looking to PM him bout sumthin. Thinkin he may have switched handles again ?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Fleroo said:
Maybe I'll just ask... I'm looking for a user that went by the handle of ClayBonz or Bonz (i think he switched). Looking to PM him bout sumthin. Thinkin he may have switched handles again ?
He is now what Adam said, used to go by ClayBonz

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still not seeing it. Searching username by "Display Name" sort. There is a "bonnibelle" then next is "Bonzi". I'm sut sure what I'm missing, but it's gotta be somethin ?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
great white hunter said:
He changed his username, but i can't give it out because he asked me not to.
maybe direct him to this post, at least that way if he doesn't mind getting in touch they can

1 - 14 of 14 Posts