The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on April 10th in the afternoon WEATHER PERMITTING at my place for a SE rep meeting? Spouses and children ARE welcome.
We can hang at my father in law's pond and fish for a little bit for bass, panfish and grass carp and then head back to my place (less than a mile) to eat some dinner. We will provide the dogs and burgers and drinks, just bring a covered dish of some sort. The powells creek is also less than a mile from my house, so you could come to the valley early that day and do some trout fishing if you'd like. Groundhog guns are also welcome here, we have a few running around!
Let me know what everyone thinks

BTW, I am in Carsonville, PA 17032

Dennis

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should actually say ALL reps are invited, doesn't have to be SE, just let me know if you can make it!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Is it the Carsonville north of Harrisburg?

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys, the 10th was just a date that two of us threw together, if we want to make it some other time or location, just let me know.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
It is hard this time of year because of trout season coming in down here and than upstate and then turkeys after that. There is always something to do. But we will defiantely have to set aside sometime here soon.

·
6,693 Posts
I can't make it on 4/10 because I'll be going to the Philadelphia Union's (soccer team) first ever home game that day. If you want to have the meeting at the game at Lincoln Financial Field, it would be a ton of fun.

Tickets are going fast for the game, and the tailgating food from the local supporters group is awesome.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, if we want to try to get together sometime after turkey, that is fine. I understand that with trout and turkey both coming, times are hectic for all. That said, if any of the members still want to come over on the 10th, just let me know ahead of time and we'll do dinner/fishing.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rabbit, I haven't heard any concrete answers. I really wanted to get together sooner than later, but with turkey coming, which appears to be the main issue, that puts us out past May and into June. I am more likely to be available on weekends than weekdays, running 3 jobs just doesn't allow me time from M-F. Someone throw a date out and let's get this going, I'm growing impatient

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
4C - I am good for the 10th if you want to do it anyway. Then we could also get together later when others are available. If we wait, the year will be half over and we'll have done nothing for SE.
5B, Steve3748 and CREN are not available.
What about keystoneMAN 85?

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rabbit, that is fine, like I said, bring the family and we'll fish and do dinner on the grill.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I was thinking about making it as well, if still invited

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
absolutely you are invited.

94 Carsonville Road
Halifax, PA 17032
Phone: 570-640-6627

anytime after 1:00 that day is great!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I wrote it in on the calendar, so I guess it is written in pen. Out of curiosity, how did halifax get put in the SE?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts