The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - 4c, Steve, 5BH20, CREN
I wanted to let you know I will be pretty tied up until the end of July. I will not be able to put anything together during that time.
We do have the Ned Smith Day along the Susqy July 31st and I plan on attending, maybe spelling 4c if needed.
It would be great if we could get something in the eastern part of SE region. Larry has offered to hold something at his place (if small) or at Marsh Creek Park nearby. CREN and Steve would you guys be willing to set something up with Larry? I would certainly help promoting it on here.
Any other ideas are welcome also. Is anyone aware of events coming up in the early fall?

(Just trying to keep the creative juices flowing!)

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Hey John, I'm in the same boat with the housing project, July 31 will be the first time I am available. I hope to be done by that point, but either way, I will be spending the day at the Ned Smith Festival. A few people mentioned getting together for dinner afterward at the wooden nickel, which is a block away. Once we get closer, i will put a public post out there and let people know about the dinner plans as well.

D

·
6,693 Posts
My surgery is on Monday, and I can't walk for 8 weeks, so I definatley can't really do much until mid August, and hopefully I can be visiting collges by late August. I would like to try to do something, but I gotta see how my surgery/rehab goes first.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, CREN, I hadn't realized! Well, speedy recovery to you! I hope all goes well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts