The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well coming out of the woods today I dropped my crossbow off the ATV and of course it had to land on the scope and break it. Granted it was just a cheap one that came in the package but still it worked for me. So here I am looking for some advice on what type of scope to purchase. I was thinking I should be able to get one for the 50 - 100 dollar range that are of quality. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in Bradford and I put a new scope on my Excalibur. If you want the old(less than a year) scope, I'll give it to you. I know how bad you must want to hunt so you are more than welcome to it. Its not a bad scope either. Just wanted a Hawke illuminated scope. If you can drive up, or, any suggestions....Its yours....

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
rabbit59 said:
I live in Bradford and I put a new scope on my Excalibur. If you want the old(less than a year) scope, I'll give it to you. I know how bad you must want to hunt so you are more than welcome to it. Its not a bad scope either. Just wanted a Hawke illuminated scope. If you can drive up, or, any suggestions....Its yours....
Very nice offer!

·
Registered
19,662 Posts
Hawke. Good crossbow scopes for less than $100.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
There are two Hawkes on the archery for sale forum. 1x IR and 1x non-IR.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rabbit59 - Post like yours man makes me realize there are still good people in this world. I really appreciate the offer but I already got one today. Man you humbled me.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Axle5 said:
Rabbit59 - Post like yours man makes me realize there are still good people in this world. I really appreciate the offer but I already got one today. Man you humbled me.

Agree with that statement.....we only ever hear the negative on TV. There are a lot of great people out there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts