The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,851 Posts
The Bushnell 3200 Elite is a fine scope to certainly consider!!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
duckman76 said:
I use the bushnel dusk to dawn 3-9x40mm. For 60 bucks you can't go wrong.
Thats what I have. For a gun that I use one week a year, it fits the price/options.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
The bushnell elites are nice scopes, I have a leupold VX-III 3.5-10 x 50 illuminated 30mm tube on my custom Ultimate Muzzleloader. It is a super piece of glass.

·
Registered
10,656 Posts
bushnell elites are my favorite without spending huge money but i just put a bushnell trophy on my marlin 30/30 and i was impressed for a 89.99 scope.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
after I got scope cut from my Omega and a cheaper Simmons pro-hunter 2-7 - I pull that sucker off and put on a Leupold VX-I in 2-7. Plenty of eye releif for when you touch one of those 3 pellet monsters off. Plus optics are really clear.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a BSA 3-9x40 scope on my .22 mag. I am taking that off and bought weaver mount and see through mouting rings for the scope. I bought my muzzleloader a week ago and want to get something fixed up quick before season starts.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I have a Nikon 2-7 on mine now but just bought a cabelas powder horn scope this past weekend to replace it. For $100 the optics are very bright/clear.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts