The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all was wondering if anybody knows where I could get one of the screw on covers that go over the adjusting screws on a 3x9x32 japanese Tasco and a 2x7x32 redfield tracker.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ,Don

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Good luck. redfield went out of business and they don't service the old scopes any longer. There is a guy who fixes some of the Redfields, in the midwest. I sent him one, not really satisfield with his work.

You could measure and then buy a commerical plastic cap to fit online, will not look correct but will seal from dirt, etc.

Tasco- only thing is call the US Tasco and ask. If they don't know then chances are slim indeed.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
If you can wait till after goat season I 'll dig through the "spare parts" box for o. I'll sure there should be at least one in there that should fit the Tasco. I kinda have my doubts I'll have one for the Redfield

Bill

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure I can wait WildBill. I just bought the gun the Tasco is on yesterday at a gun auction. It's on a Mossberg 640kd chuckster 22 magnum. I am in no real hurry to do anything with it so take your time and whenever you get to it let me know. I can pick up whenever as you're not too far from me. It is greatly appreciated and I don't expect anything for free, so let me know what ya want for it. Thanks, Don

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Lonewolf, would that be for the Redfield or the Tasco? I appreciate it, let me know what ya want for it and shipping cost. Thanks again, Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts