The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SC Rep's were chosen as the Person of the Week by the Johnstown Tribune Democrat newspaper for their work with HPA youth and service to the community. The article will run in Monday's Tribune.

Left to right, farm171,Grouchy Coyote, deadon4

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Looks like someone is wearing the wrong shirt....

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
When was the pic taken?

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
the heck with the camping t-shirt...why does dead-on have a tie under his camp jacket??

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John Henry said:
the heck with the camping t-shirt...why does dead-on have a tie under his camp jacket??
I have to wear one for work every day from Aug until May. Tom said I look like a Park Ranger HAHA

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
deadon4 said:
John Henry said:
I have to wear one for work every day from Aug until May. Tom said I look like a Park Ranger HAHA
Oh man I thought you were only doing it since it was the first week back for the kids...

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, we have to wear them as long as students are on Campus except Fridays. Three of us in Physical Plant wear a tie. YUCK!!!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
That is a GREAT article guys...NICE WORK, nice to see the backbone and philoosophy of this site so well represented in the media

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.