The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally settled on which crossbow to purchase, a TenPoint Stealth XLT. What a sweet weapon. We shot several shorter axle to axle hunting crossbows from Horton, Parker, and TenPoint before deciding. The Stealth was the most well balanced and well designed crossbow we shot. It also had a better scope than all the other crossbows we looked at. Now if only I had a tag for the late season....Oh well.

Hopefully my dad gets to fill his buck tag. We have been seeing a 10 point running around, so I think it would only seem fitting for him to shoot it with his new weapon.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Great choice. Should serve you guys well for a very long time.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Love my Stealth. Like you, I shot several different brands before I bought mine, Parker, Excal, and Horton. Several customers in the bow shop said, wait and shoot the Stealth last,and then decide, a perfect fit. Had our Christmas tonight, and the kids bought me a few more accessories for mine.

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Double Lung 20 said:
We finally settled on which crossbow to purchase, a TenPoint Stealth XLT. What a sweet weapon. We shot several shorter axle to axle hunting crossbows from Horton, Parker, and TenPoint before deciding. The Stealth was the most well balanced and well designed crossbow we shot. It also had a better scope than all the other crossbows we looked at. Now if only I had a tag for the late season....Oh well.

Hopefully my dad gets to fill his buck tag. We have been seeing a 10 point running around, so I think it would only seem fitting for him to shoot it with his new weapon.

Merry Christmas everybody!!
how much did it run you

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
great choice, i bought the defender model this year, and i am very happy with it, ten point is one of the best.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Nice choice.

Welcome to the club. Good luck to your Dad with that late season buck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts