The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When company comes over now I will no longer be starting with a "courtesy" flush followed by the final flush. From now on i'm going straight to the final flush. I don't care what Ann Lander says.

·
Banned
22,296 Posts
Wow!....You have indoor plumbing?

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
So, if I understand you and I think I do, here is the sequence that she recommends...

pre-courtesy flush
courtesy flush
final flush and dismount

One final question. What the heck is a "pre-courtesy" flush?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
drywall compound bucket, newspaper and a airwick is fine. who they think you are, donald trump?

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
If it's yellow - let it mellow; if it's brown - flush it down. The origin is in a Japanes Hayoko poem I once read in Tokyo Hyatt Regency.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I though a flush was 5 cards of the same suit, I don't kow what the heck you guys are talking about

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I always put a capful of Clorox in the rear end rag bucket before company comes. Toilet paper is a waste and expensive. Just wash the tags once a week and keep them in a bucket with water and a splash of Clorox!

·
Registered
24,941 Posts
atr said:
Chaos said:
If that's a flush....what's a courtesy flush?

Imagine your flying a B17 , Well a courtesy flush is when you flush immediately after the bomb is dropped.
Did Buckethead ever tell ya about the time he was pilot of the Enola Gay...(not that there's anything wrong with that mind you)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts